Friday, January 9, 2009

Boredandtiredandcan'twaittogohome

I'm bored,sick and tired of this place at the moment cuz the rules are like s**t!!
Seriously,If i had a better options...sure I'll go different place....

So anyway,I wanted to uploaded latest picture here but, the UiTM server like f***ing weird...
1) you can't open any streaming websites....Yes..that means no YOUTUBE baby....
2) the Internet speed here is nothing faster than a turtle.it took almost 10 minutes to open my e-mail
3) Strictly NO MSN!! OMG...how am i supposed to live without my MSN...
4) They said this Uitm is a whole-campus-so-called WiFi area....means...you can surf internet whenever you are, as long as you in this campus...but, It was ONE BIG FAT LIE!!! damn!!
5) The foods are like...gosh!! If had a chance to enter the cafeteria's kitchen...I'll cook something better than what they did....

Hurgh...I missed my place....
I missed my bowling center...
I missed my Low Yatt...
and I missed lots and lots of things.....

No comments: