Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally~~

Hem.....at first week...I was bored and decide to go to The Island; since Uitm isn't located at The Main Island....My friend and I have to take ferry to go there.....huhu...anyway....the fare was really really cheap...RM1.20 from Butterworth to The Island...
enjoying the scenery of the ocean....
Feeling a lil' seasick...it was my second time taking a ferry....
people of Penang must've been bored taking this slow and boring ride....
*******************************************************************************
Culinary Arts......I DIDN'T TO THIS DELICIOUS-EDIBLE-BEAUTIFUL PASTRY.....yet!!
THIS is what I learned at the kitchen....(with all my classmate)
HOW......TO......MAKE......BREAKFAST.......
sounds boring heh?? Believe me...its not easy.....
The easiest part was....Tapow-ing the food and eat like theres no tomorrow....wahaha
Looks boring and not delicious?? I hate to do decorations....as simple as that....sue me....

No comments: