Sunday, April 12, 2009

STUDY(holiday) week

Finally back to home for study week...
and went to the PC Fair too....
It was one of the reasons why I came back to KL....(duh!)
Well, it was soo crowded until you feel like you're in sardine can!
and....you can touch someone ass and go just like that...(opss)..hahah
but Im a good boy,thank you......and I wont do something like that...(hehe)
anyway...the pc fair was fucking boring!! I usually spend hours and hours there just to look around....
but now.....It was plain dead Boring!! Argh!! what happened to the audio room? I was like "what the heck? where's da audio room?" and I left The Boring PC Fair to The Chillis to grab some meals...yes....'some meals' with my family laaa...of course

A day before that...my family and I went to The Curve.....
went for window shopping....

(mum and sis were busy doing what the girls like)

and head to The......

for lunch....

and we ordered donno-what-they-called-this chicken
and pizza.....and more..I think....

No comments: