Monday, May 11, 2009

closing the first part

Well, seems like I finally got some free time to blog....
(huh! finally)....
Currently on the sem break....for about 1 month and half I think.....
anyway....Im surprised I finished the first sem without any
burn marks or bruises or even a cut from a knife....hahah.....
Im gonna sit and relax myself during this sem break and Im gonna make sure I enjoy it.....
So, old friends....I will haunt you back!! haha...especially those at KHS doin' the upper six now...hahah
I started the first sem without any cooking skills at all......seriously....
Lets see....I did a lot of stuffs this sem.....urgh~Im not gonna recall all one-by-one anyway......

So far, I know how to make some so called basic western foods......
first class assessment.......we (only) made breakfast! =_=!
the subjects were crazy.....and the class was crowded (picture was taken during the final exam)
somehow I manage to captured the picture.....
(this picture was taken just before I entered the exam hall) my heart was pumping like crazy during the finals.....and I almost fainted; I only sleep not more than 3 hours everyday during this exams month...
Owh yeah.....for The Management assignment...my class has to organized a trip and apply what we've learnt during The Management subject...boooring~~~~
o_O
and my class went to the Ferringhi.....the trip was fun! It was a right on time sweet escape for me......
So for now.....the books will be put aside....(yay!!)
Urgh~~still need to brush up my cooking skills and yeah....need to practice my French some more....haiz....

To all the DCA peoples....
bonnes vacances et a bientot

No comments: