Wednesday, June 3, 2009

eXpeRimEnT 101

This whole week, I have to wake up early to send my sis for her extra classes during this holiday...
and after that...its really hard for me to go sleep again..
Well...today I felt extremely boring and got nothing to do...
I also malas to move around since the weather here aren't so pleasant
and so...after looking trough my cooking book....
I decide to cook something simple...
something like Nasi Ayam...
haha...
WARNING
Keep your drool away from you computer
and so...the preparation were made.....ingredients for the Nasi...the sauce..the soup...and of course...the Chicken...I was like blur blur at the morning and I didn't really know how to make the chicken rice....at the end....I CAMPAK everything and let it cook...muahahaha
and this is black pepper chicken....
after bout almost 1 hour and half....I managed to finished the cooking....
and suddenly I remember that I need to practice the garnishing and decoration for the Malaysian Cullinaire this August...
well...Im really not good when it comes to the decoration...
I'll just do whatever I like and just make sure everything is neat....
Deco no 1...what do you think?

Deco no 2...I prefer this one....

After bout half an hour thinking and experimenting with some creative decoration for my chicken rice.....I gave up...I need to feed my stomach leh.....Well...there are reasons why I roll the rice into ball...I once eat this type of chicken rice back in Penang from the street hawker....and the Taukeh told me his recipe originated from Melaka....huh? Melaka is my hometown..how come I've never seen anything like this before....guess I have to find out bout this when I come to Melaka....

what happened when you feel tired and run out of ideas?

.

.

.

.

this is what happened....imagination runs wild...maybe too wild

'an Alien looking dark soy sauce try to invade the chicken and rice'....haha

Remember what Mummy told...

DON'T PLAY WITH THE FOOD CHILDREN...

No comments: