Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kampung Picturesque

For almost a week, I've been posted to my kampung..
At first, I felt like very malas want to go there..
Later, I changed my mind...dunno what happened..
Its not that I didn't wanna go there..
just that..Im afraid I might get bored there...
Anyway..my kampung isn't that kampung...
it is located in the Ampang....
Grandma's place aren't that bad..
10 mins away from the KLCC...
5 mins away from the nearest LRT..
and the 7 / 11 mart like a foot away from the house..
I only brought my phones to kampung,
as I know my notebook would be useless there..
since it is impossible to get any WiFi there..
and I haven't owned a broadband yet...
Anyway...grandma's health aren't so good..
she barely can walk due to the osteoarthritis
and I'm supposed to go there to accompany her..
supposedly lah~~
few days at the kampung....
Im dead bored...
I got nothing to do..
I grabbed my phone and just simply snapped pictures around the house..
and the pictures turned out to be quite nice (my opinion only)...

The mango trees in front of the house bearing like tons of mangoes that time...
too bad most of it arent completely ripe yet...
but who cares....
I really wanna taste those mangoes sooo badly until I turned into one greedy beast...
HAHA! PROVEN!!
'ALOE VERA'
When grandma used to be healthy..
she did lots of gardening...
and I enjoyed seeing so many trees around the house..
fells like....so refreshed...
'PANDAN TREE'
I've always come to grandma's house every Friday whenever I free
Its easier to go to the mosque for the Friday prayer from grandma's house..
I got lots of pictures at the kampung..
but most of the pictures are Sis pictures camwhoring using my phone...
Anyway...I had a good time staying at the kampung...
I still will come there every Friday tough...
Looking back at these pictures...
I seriously think I need new camera...
*sigh*
Sure I'll own one DSLR camera very soon..
VERY SOON....

No comments: