Sunday, March 28, 2010

here and there

hee~
been excited bout the earth hour...too bad i was too busy until i forgot bout that day..
and yeah...i celebrated earth hour in the car...in middle of traffic jammed at cheras
pathetic~
finally got home...and update blog after 2 days at home
see..i told you..my life been hectic and busy these days...
all the reports and draft and whatsoever....
duh~ i need to find time to study before the final exam coming really really close....
i marely had enough sleep and yeah, i dont care...

had a discussion with ma and pa bout my degree course..
should i continue doing cullinary arts or,
just go for food technology or anything like that...
i know its kindda early to talk about this and i have about a year and half before i finished diploma...
but i need to decide now...
so far, i cant decide about that yet,
we'll see how my industrial training goes...


ouh...bout industrial training...
someone please tell me which hotel i'll go for the practical!!!
i need to know now!!
my heart beats like crazy whenever my friends talk about this industrial training...
gosh~
hurry up..i need to know where..whether i got that hotel or not..............



better off to bed now...
gotta a bus to catch at 9 am..
just hope managed to arrive before 2 o'clock
or,
I'll just skip my class..hehehe...

sorry madam~



E-Jay

:>

No comments: