Thursday, April 8, 2010

mirror

its 12.00 o'clock...
and I just came back from serving class...
got RO and ACC test this morning,
hell yeah im tired!!
next week gonna the last week before the final starts...
that means, last week for the serving class, last week for the Comm Kitchen class, and last class for every class...(haiz,so many classes)

I cant wait to be at home...
cant wait to see the hommies...
Im milking all my strength just to be 'another happy face' here
Im and actor, yes, they might have been fooled by me,
or they might already knew..

Sick and tired looking at the usual face with the same sickening attitude...
talk about attitude huh?
cant blame them for being like that..
its the way they carry themselves,
maybe they're born with it..
it the gen...
it is the gen..
blame the donor...

Some might not understand this post,
some might,
other just dont get what Im saying,
dont understand me,
dont try to,
this is me...
the other side of 'happylalame'
to the hommies,
its not bout you guys...
its about the white devils around me...
peace..

E-Jay

No comments: