Sunday, October 19, 2008

What happened to My Fav anime???



I bet u heard of Dragon Ball before......the Manga-ka of this mother of all animes and mangas is Akira Toriyama.....I heard about this action movie few days ago...DragonBall The Movie- an anime made into real life movie....very lame right?

Hahaha..dun ask me who is dat guy...cuz most of the Dragon Balls the anime fans are still wondering who is this guy....his hair not ever close to Goku-main character of the anime-(which was supposed to have anti-gravity hair)


So, I google more about this film....schedule to hit the cimena somewhere in the middle of 2009...What I know, Chow Yun Fatt will be featured as Master Roshi-mentor to our hero.
.....And acting along in this movie is Emily Rossum(I think she acted in few movies before, and she's hot)......Emily will be play as Bulma.....Goku's best friend and..........hahaahah(find out yourself).




Looks cool huh? In case they need a character to play the last stage of Majin-bu which, is Fat Majin-bu....hahah...Hopefully they'll find me...hahaha...very SAMPAT rite?? hahaha..........

No comments: