Friday, October 17, 2008

Moviessss




em..last week my friend and i went for a movie marathon....only that, it ends up as a short marathon...lol!
anyway....we decide to watch 2 movies wich was K.A.M.I The Movie and Eagle Eye...
and.....after 1 hour, we finnaly got our tickets....
so, the first movie was K.A.M.I....well, I have to say, the last malay movie I watched on cinema were ages ago(not so long laaaa)...and that movie was not worth it for my RM10....
well, this story is about mainly ALI, ABU ,SOFIE,ADII and LYNN...about drugs and friendship and underground bands, and whatever whatever~~hey, im not going to say more...go see the movie yourself~~herm..I think the storyline was okey~~few new characters...(I watched the series before) and songs from the movie were 100% (i think) taken from an underground bands.....KAMI the movie considered worth it to watch and compare to other malay movies before (no offense), this one is consider as diffrent...Find out more on this website---http://www.projekkami.com





Second Movie was Eagle Eye......

haha...the guy from Transformer (Shia LeBeouf-dunno if i spell it right) was the victims of technology gone-mad-sort-of-thing....this guy and one girl (hot one) try to beat one woman who makes a phone call and give instructions to them...do this, dont do that, if not....if it..blah blah....and....i would say the movie kindda interesting...but there are few times...(quite a few) scene bored me....if u already wathched this movie before...u might experience some sort of DejaVu kind of feeling...well, thats what happened to me....in fact, I fell that this movie has some cliched part or storyline...or whatever they call that....geez...Hollywood seems to run out their ideas to make a better movie...too bad....

No comments: