Friday, November 28, 2008

Mooooovies

I've watched 2 movies in this week only and still...I feel like I need more entertainment...hoho~

QUARANTINE
This movie seriously really good because the audience view mainly taken from the eye of the reporters camera...there are lots and lots of surprise elements in this movie and....I think I can watch this movie more than once....just that...I was totally bothered by bunch of girls, seating in front of me and...they kept on screaming and screaming whenever those 'zombies' come to live and attack peoples around 'em..dammit!

TWILIGHT

Well...I heard the soundtrack of this movie like a month advanced I think; before the movie hit the cinema and....I was totally bedazzled by the soundtrack of this movie and thought...'this movie gonna be damn nice'....but...TWILIGHT is just a normal, yet unnatural love movie....love between a vampire and human...blah~blah~blah~and so...I left the cinema after watching TWILIGHT and...felling like kicking some ass cuz the movie was really really boring....credits to PARAMORE because DECODE is currently my official soundtrack...

No comments: