Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*damn*

I cant sleep....
my eye bag starts to appear like my eyes been painted with mascara by one crazy b***h
anyway....One morning...I start a conversation with my shopaholic friend...
I asked him whether he would like to join me to go shopping.....and he gave me one expression like *I hate shopping* and...i assumed that he doesn't want to join me...
Then....
about half an hour later....he called me*eh bob---where are you? wait for me...i wanna go to~~*....and luckily...i was waiting for the fucking damn slow Rapid Penang.....and so....he showed up few minutes later and do another face like*fuck you~how come u never ask me when u wanna go buy stuffs*....I was like *huh* at that time and went to buy my stuffs WITH him.....


I went to watch THE WATCHMEN during the short holiday*it wasn't even a holiday anyway*....
and I was fucking surprised when I saw the movie.....It was horrible, boring and..the plots were everywhere......not to mention.....there are bunch of superheroes with super tight weird costumes*talk about fetish huh*....gosh!! i fell like I was cheated......gimme back my 10 bucks and my 1 hour 45 minutes!!

1 comment:

mahirah mohd shahabudin said...

hahahaha...damn!!!!watchman sucks!!!! :p