Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OMFG

hoho...Few more weeks till the finals.....
Few more assignment ....to be done
and....few more weeks till the long, long break.....
muahhahaha....


okey....i know it has been long time since my last update....but bvelieve me......
studying at UiTM isn't as easy as you think....
attending the compulsory KESATRIA.....(u have to kawad kaki during the KESATRIA time).......
is like the worst nightmare come to life when it is one of the must-score subject....or.....
you have to repeat again next sem.....(wargh!!!.....my head is like going to kou-kou soon leh...)
and someone....anyone...please send me one memory card reader so I can upload tonz of pictures from my phone....

Lol~so many things I wanna put to my blog.....but.......*hoh*.....I'll see if i got time lorh~

ps:- during this particular blog updates....i just got muscle cramp....
and I blame this particular so-called extra curicular activity....

No comments: