Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last Day at Home

Its almost 3 am still, I cant sleep...
man...I feel really really lazy going back to Penang...
I haven't pack my stuffs yet....and mum said we're going off to Penang before 7 am...
great.....

Lots of stuffs need to buy since Im going to stay at outside the college for a year before gone to practical on semester 4.....
This semester going to be interesting....
I'll be doing some baking and just hope it will be fun...
Okey...truth is....I don't really feel anything whenever Im thinking going back to the campus
Not afraid nor excited, not happy or anything to describe a feeling...
just moodeless...is there any such word meh?? hahah
Plus...mum keep asking me to take a very very very good care of my bike....the area I'll be staying had a lot of problem with motocycle lost and anything like that...
okey I get it ma....sometimes your stuffs just gone without any signs or anything...
even we take a good care of it....
That's what we called F.A.T.E not careless....

I gotta go now....
Need to push myself to get some sleep...
And people....

I'll blog if I had a time

No comments: