Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Peace *wink*

Hahaha....basicaly I wasnt so busy untill a phone call makes me feel like I need to freze the time..
ok..Now im totally busy and in the middle of something...
Right now Im on break...dunno why The UITM giving us break because of the H1N1...
I hate when they do that....
Because...later need to replace class mah!! and not to mention....
They cut off this coming Hari Raya holidays....
I was like...What The what??!! NO WAY!!
what if the H1N1 come again? Cuti again?
Aiiyoohhh~ die lorh like that...


Hehe...dunno why somehow I feel like I need to post some pictures during first Pastry class...
I never ever play with all the pastry stuffs before this...and it was my first attempt to make..Pie..
Wallla~~ Apple Pie~
Haha...I know! It looks delicious...haha lol!


Orders can be made from>>>>>>>>

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

haha!! joking!

Perasan only....haha

1 comment:

Msfiera said...

apple pie!
i want some! hehehe
padahal bwat same2 =p