Monday, October 26, 2009

Memo 2

HEY PEOPLE!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

Recent post on facebook nowadays got me envy...
Yup...they will face their destiny soon...
really soon..
The graduation pictures makes me think..
What if I stay and do the form 6?
How my life would be then?




Nah..these are just my random thoughts...
Soon, I might see some of my friends again...
doing degree or fly to somewhere...
I have to admit..
doing form 6 wasnt the sweetest thing happened to me,
but the people I met there..
I met new people on the same old place...
the feeling was totally different...
But, old friends...still I miss em'..
During that time...
Keanji and I were on the same class...
others just go different way...
and then, I decide to try to account class..
met Tat Joon and Chun Hoe...
but still lepak with Ooi Jie, Chin and Nick..and more familiar faces..
and then....I left...




I miss listening to those long speech during the assembly days...
well....at least...we pretend to listen to...
Bah~~ just mind my own business la...
I still got finals to worry to...
Bah~~need some sleep...gotta go back to Penang this morning...

No comments: