Sunday, October 25, 2009

Memo

I feel terribly ashamed right now because of my laziness...
the last post was almost 2 months ago...
and I dont really had the feel to blog before this...
test,exam,test,exam and more coming up...
it wasnt this hard, this busy during this early semester..
how I wish I could owned back the time I lost...

French test and Kitchen test were finally over..
but paper test are coming up next...
I suddenly realized..

..next year I'll be in 3rd semester..
..another sem before off for practicals..
..my friends at the KHS are struggling for their STPM..
..I miss my old friends...my high school friends...
..my finals will be in few days from now..

Today, I found an old picture inside one of my form 6 books...
Suddenly those memories just flash back into my head..






...to be continue....

No comments: