Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Pictures

Some pictures I took just for fun..others, I just took the pictures for ideas in coming competition....just hope i can enter the next competition...
LAMB RACK (no more rack lerhh)
CHICKEN ROULADE WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE
SMOKED MEAT WITH HONEY BARBECUE SAUCE
GRILLED SEAFOOD WITH TANGERINE SAUCE
These were what I made for the competition, and of course, with the help from chefs...
They were for display competition and just so you know...those are not edible...
same goes with some pictures below...
they were all for display purpose...but in different category than mine laa...
Chocolate Mannequin (turned out to be a real man ler)
BELOW THESE WERE FOR SALES.....


I know....those are too pretty to be food...
Seems like the 'lazytoblog' disease has been spread faster than I thod...
anyway...this post will be one of the post that has lots and lots of pictures on it...
Just some random pictures I took from the competition I went at the KLCC few weeks ago...
some are eadible and for sale, most are not eadible..
So until next time...happy fasting month and, SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA!!

No comments: