Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy... >.<

Ive been so busy for last few weeks...
I mean, after the Cullinaire competition stuffs and away for a weeks from the class,
I've missed a lot of things in my class...
the moment I came back from the competition,
quizzes and test test are coming like arrow shower and seriously, I need to catch up a lot what I missed in class....
The h1n1 symptoms seems wont fade away...
people around me were coughing, sneezing, and having fever....
I got no way to run...even a mask and a sanitizer wont prevent me from gettin' those things
Darn it...thank you people....thank you so much...
Now I have to study with my head feeling weird and throat feels like being poke with thousands of needles...


About the cullinaire....I'll find some time to upload some pictures....
and yes....I didn't won anything....
Its a big disappointment to me...
though I know its a first time being into this such thing,
but hey,I was one of the two peoples who didn't won anything...
I mean, f**k off!! I MUST NOT THINK ABOUT THIS COMPETITION ANYMORE!!!
but still, inside me, theres a voice keep telling me, 'if only this,if only that'......
dammit...leave me alone!!!!

No comments: