Thursday, February 18, 2010

.......and so...
On the way to Bentong....
I was busy snapping pictures and listening to the mp3...
and met this interesting group of Vespa riders...yup...
old vespa that still can functioning well, in fact, they managed to climb
the Genting-Sempah Higway (if you know what im talking about)...im amazed...
geez...they must put lots of efforts to maintain those bikes...


look how cool this this picture is!!


teehee!!
Anyway...the main purpose to Bentong was to accompanied a cousin's family
for an engagement ceremony or anything what they called...
It was a simple ceremony, with lots of Malay's cultures involves and what can I say...
I might go through the same thing like they did that day...

Technically, this ceremony was great since I can improved my knowledge more
on the Malay adat and resam (gosh!! look how skema my words are! like writing for the karangan BM only)
and....after the ceremony ended ( my family and I took off early..haha)
We're just went home and...sleep!!
The weather....all I can say is...it was all sweaty and nice! (eww)

E-Jay
:)

No comments: