Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home!

Finally...Im home people!!
Im HOME!!
haven't got myself a real nice rest yet...but its ok...
still got few days more before im back to the cage...

Rushing off to the bus terminal as soon as i finished my kitchen class last Friday...
luckily still got time to packing my stuffs before rushing (again) to catch my bus at 1 am...
what really pissed my off was..
the bus were late! I MEAN LIKE A REAL LATE!!
got me wait for about 3 hours!! dammit!!

Arrived at kajang bout 8 am the next day...
and just got some(not enough) rest at home..
cuz next day have to go to Bentong~

woke up at 9 realizing that im still need more sleep..
ah...later can sleep inside the car...but,
instead of sleeping...
I was busy snapping pictures(very jakun one) and listening to the mp3...
since that day was like the first day of the CNY..
I thought there wont be any traffic jammed at the Genting-Sempah Highway
damn man...I was wrong....
It took about 2 hours stuck with the heavy traffic....

to be continued.....

No comments: