Sunday, November 14, 2010

7th Annual Talent Show, a boost in Korea's addiction

During my last visit to the little Korea @ Ampang, I literally bumped into a poster about this annual show thinggy,
Well, I wasn't really attracted to it for the first time and doesn't stay long enough to read bout it, still, I managed to snapped a picture of that poster and later,my friend and I just continue buying some stuffs...

Until last Saturday, my korean-addict-friend eagerly asking about this, and he really want to go..
WTH, so I thought I've got nothing to lose and by going there, I might gain something..
so, there I was,
the venue was at the MCA HALL, near to the Nikko Hotel, in case you don't know the place, there is always a thing call Internet.

Since Im still new (and no SO addicted, mind you) with all the Korea thinggy, I thought why not give a try to stay at the hall and watch the performances.
Well, it was awesome and mostly, they speak koreans, which I can understand bout 30% of what their saying, big thanks to the korean dramas and SNSD (google it), and not to mention, my friend which he can speak fairly koreans and understand more than I do.

Speech by the Chairman of the Organization
First performance, dancing group,which, I cant remember what song they danced to

From Malaysia team, presenting the traditional dance

some saxophonist by the talented Koreans

These girl were AWESOME!! They danced to the BROWN EYED GIRL's ABRACADABRA

and these boys, they were just a-muh-zing!!
There were like 3 performances using the same song,
and this one is the best! They danced it in style from BEAST's Soom/Breath

this picture has nothing erotic about it at all, and just so you know, this group rock the stage with more than 12 members and the leader is that girl in white. I cant remember how long they were on the stage,but the songs they used were really nice,
some mashed up from the hit songs I think.

They were a lot of performances from both Malaysia and Korea team, but some were just *blah* (if you know what i mean) and wasting of time. Seriously, I had a great time there and felt like, Im literally closer to Korea. Maybe I might consider going to Korea and even, further my studies at the Korea.
Owh yeah, not to mention, Korea had a few world class culinary schools, which I think a BIG bonus for me..
I definitely gonna come again next year for this event!! wooho!!! watch out you Korean b****h!!

No comments: