Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Smeared on early of 5th Chapter

Heh..
feels like yesterday when I finished off my first practical training..
there were like dozens of 'things-I-wanna-do-before-5thSem-start'..

to be honest, not even quarter of cross marks on that list..
well, things like 'I wanna buy some awesome gadgets', things like 'I wanna have backpackers style holiday trip'..seems like not going to happen anytime soon...
with so, so many problems and wishes that not been granted, I really dont feel like going back to Penang..

Dear, Mr/Miss whoeveryouare
did you know,
I hate going back to Penang and deal with the same problem every single semester...
I hate thinking about where or whom I'm going to stay with every semester..
I hate the fact that I've been so kind and patience enough to everyone around me..
I hate people taking me so lightly and yet, I couldn't say anything thinking that, it might gonna make them feel bad or whatsoever..
ya know, its easier said that done..
but really, don't you wish you could make people listen to you and be a little selfless?
aren't those kind of medicine even exist?  
Well, what a scenario to start a new, final and most important semester aite?
No worries, I wont do something stupid..
But if I had a chance to escape or run from all this, I will do that..you wish!
nah...I wont run from my problem..I just need a time and space to thing about it first..heh
So for now, Patience seems like the only way..the only thing I can do...
Well, I shall start my emo 5th sem now..
I just hope the best for this upcoming semester..
hoh!!! Gambateh!!
F.Y.I ; THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE, MERELY JUST ABOUT WHAT'S INSIDE MY MIND RIGHT NOW..

No comments: